A world without child marriages where teenager and youth become the greatest version of themselves.
Our Mission Statement
To educate teenager, youth and community about consequence of child marriage; how to avoid child marriages and empower teenager and youth to become the greatest version of themselves.
- Integrity: Integrity means that if it’s not right, do not do it; if it’s not true, do not say it
- Passion: Passion is about applying all one’s heart and energy. As the novelist E.M. Forster noted, “One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested”
- Respect: Respect for others is all about respecting yourself. Another novelist, Laurence Stene, observed, ”Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guide our manners”
- Forward thinking: This means always thinking about what’s next. “Advance and never halt, for advancing is perfection,” wrote Khalil Gibran
- Teamwork: This is about pulling together. “Alone we can do so little, “Hellen Keller said.” Together we can do so much”
- To fight against child marriage and adolescent pregnancies
- To empower teenagers and youth to formulate life plan
- To improve the well being of teenager, youth and community